No announcement yet.

[C4:AC][Programming] First try: harvester

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this the thread for design issues? Perhaps take it to the UoS minimod thread?

A possibility: How about a Slave Worker for slightly more than a regular worker that requires food to build with Bronze working. And also a 40 hammer Supply Crawler with Internal Combustion or similar in Industrial Age?

Comment

I thought this was meant to be a SMAC(X) Supply Crawler for C4:AC, that could also be used in Civ4... not a unit where we throw in "How about...?" ideas. Whilst, yes, I agree that it would be nice to play with some of these features, they're not part of SMAC(X), so shouldn't be in C4:AC (yet!).
      This is why I said we should split the Crawler mod into two paths... A primary path to recreate the SMAC(X) Crawler for C4:AC, and a secondary path to update it with new Civ4 abilities.
      So, if the SMAC(X) version is pretty much complete, then perhaps we should put together a formal thread laying out what it does, what is left to implement, and any known bugs... then we can split off a second version to pass onto the Civ4 Creation people as the updated one.
      Ceeforee v0.1 - The Unofficial Civ 4 Editor -= Something no Civ Modder should ever be without =- Last Updated: 27/03/2009
      "Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean there's no conspiracy"

Comment

Hmmm this should go to civgroup news. Good work
        Last edited by Illuminatus; May 12, 2006, 09:25.
        SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
        The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

PJay, I found a small bug.

If you found a new city on top of a supply plot, the city won't work that square. Couple easy ways to fix it. You could
          a) not allow cities to be founded on an active supply plot, or
          b) cancel the supply mission.

a is very easy.
          b seems the best and probably not much harder.
          Last edited by mdbill; May 21, 2006, 15:44.

Comment

Thanks, I didn't think about that
            no sig

Comment

fixed
              no sig

Comment

Working...
              X