No announcement yet.

The Civgroup icon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At this writing, #6, #12, and #15 are tied for first at 4. With Latvia.

Originally posted by Lemmy
    They're readable, not too cluttered like the last 5 icons,
    Art on 15x19 is a challenge, but my thought was that the icons with just four letters are cluttered-- when seen all in a bunch, as they often are.

Besides, mine tell the world we're elite!

GFC
    "The first rule of Girlfight Club: No one gossips about Girlfight Club. That means you, Sheryl."
    -----------------------------
    Girlfight_club of Toliman has authorized a secret project, "The Planetary Datalinks": http://planetarydatalinks.hub.io

Comment

17 voters yet no option has more than 5 options?
      SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
      The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

Sorry, accidently pressed 'submit' after vinking 'Latvia'.
        He who knows others is wise.
        He who knows himself is enlightened.
        -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

No option has more than 5 options

You missed one. Hint: it starts with `xeno` and ends in `banana`.
          #play s.-cd#g+c-ga#+dgfg#+cf----q.c
          #endgame

Quantum P. is a champion: http://geocities.com/zztexpert/docs/upoprgv4.html

Comment

Hint: it starts with `xeno` and ends in `banana`.
            Follow the link in one of Illu's posts and you'll see at least the 'banana'.
            -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
            -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

polls close when?
              anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

I would wait for a day more, just in case Then I'll create the second poll.
                The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

Somehow I find the votes for #1 strange...

No (or maybe 1) votes yesterday, nobody said they liked them here, too simillar with all the other apolyton logos and today : the most votes ...
                  no sig

Comment

the votes are real, if that's what you're saying

true beauty (#7) is not recognized
                    Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Don't worry MarkG, I think your other ones are very good.

So they're not all from the same IP then?

Comment

So they're not all from the same IP then?
                        No, they aren't and Im not using my work computers to vote..

Actually that was the reason I insisted on fast closure of this poll - the more we wait the more outside people come and vote.
                        Seems most of them are conservative ones who like to use uniform style for related things.
                        -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

Welll yeah. The C4AC icon should fit right in with my other icons.
                          Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
                          Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

Since this poll allows multiple voting, it is also possible that icon #1 is everyone's second choice.

New poll will be ready in 5-6 hours.

Comment

Welll yeah. The C4AC icon should fit right in with my other icons.
                              See?!
                              A brilliant conservativism..

Comment

Poll closed.

New thread here.
                                Last edited by Illuminatus; September 30, 2005, 10:55.

Comment

Working...
                                X