[C4:AC] Civgroup Access

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [C4:AC] Civgroup Access

i said this in the other civgroup thread,but this needs to be cleared up before it happans. this might have been covered so excuse me if its redundant

I have no opposition to having people joining the civgroup if they want to participate, however as ive seen evidenced by our ACDG3 lots of people sign up,never to be heard from. some of the spartan members actually have 0 posts IIRC. therefore i propose someone have join authorization,illum or just anyone on the team? to prevent kuciwalker-types from joining up.

im not sure on what restrictions,if any,should be imposed here. or a system to remove inactive people,i dunno.but if no restrictions are in place we could have easily hundreds on the list....perhaps a voting where people can be voted off the team if they are being bad but not bad enough for mod(ban) intervention? that is implemeted in FPS games but often dosnt work becuase the idiots of the game vote for or against him,whichever screws things up more.and i have seen legit players booted off for little reason but they got someone mad

your opinions?

edit: im not clear on the organization of the team,besides illum\senethro.
    Last edited by Kataphraktoi; September 27, 2005, 11:17.
    if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Yeah, why not. The mod of this forum could perhaps be the person authorising new members. Just like in ACDG. I dont see 0 post members as such a problem though, merely an annoyance.
    Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

Working...
    X