[C4:AC][Wiki main]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi all,
    well I have returned from my civilization rehab. I see that no one has even used the wiki at all.. I don't even think we nee d it .

I will wait for the mod pack and then start playing with the rest of you guys.
    Come visit the SMAC Mod
    You can download the latest mod by
    http://code.google.com/p/civ4smac/
    Fan of the original SMAC? join us and help

Comment

optimistic...

more likely-it isnt needed yet.
      if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

Wiki is in terrible state. Somebody please get on work and please update it.

Thank you.
        SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
        The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

Your welcome.

Someone check out the changes ive made. I have never really done that for public wiki, so just making it up as i go.

also i still need to find a colors list,those ones up really arnt smac themed...

it may be a wreck still,but its a start. one page at a time...
          Last edited by Kataphraktoi; December 17, 2005, 15:43.

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

Isn't the idea of a wiki that people update it themselves?
            Come visit the SMAC Mod
            You can download the latest mod by
            http://code.google.com/p/civ4smac/
            Fan of the original SMAC? join us and help

Comment

sure. whats so bad about asking someone in the wiki thread what they think of the changes i made on the layout\main page of the wiki?

also,note the 3000 views that page has. we should have a wiki with updated info if nothing else for putting up a good front.
              Last edited by Kataphraktoi; December 19, 2005, 17:42.

Comment

wiki almost looks decent now. still have to lookup the color names to change those boxes to something less..girlish..?

Comment

I'm tring to create an Art and Graphics subsection on the Wiki for status updates and How To articles, but, I can't figure out how to create new pages. So, I have grabbed one of the Section X pages for testing.

Maybe you can all help me improve the page, or have suggestions on what we should put up there. Here's the wiki entry C4AC Art and Graphics page.
                  Don't rule me out when I'm losing. Save your celebration until after I'm gone.

Comment

you type say [[section X]] and it apears as a clickable link. then enter it and add the new page.as for content,anything that is of use to you as a graphics person. you would\should know that better than i. one thing though,i would only add sections\topics as you have content\reason for it,or it will be quite big and long without much actual stuff

scroll down on the main page,i added a prototype for you to edit if you dont want to get messy. do with it as you like is the idea

Comment

So, all I do is add [[Section X]] to the main page? And that creates the link? That's good to know.
                      Don't rule me out when I'm losing. Save your celebration until after I'm gone.

Comment

if you add that ,it will be a second section X. instead,i used 'move' to the main area and renamed it.

Comment

Just want to say this is good work guys.
                          SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
                          The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

thanks. got any idea for a color scheme,or do i just put in white for background? descision,descisions...

Comment

Working...
                            X