Buidling Monoliths

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buidling Monoliths

Has anyone ever been able to get Formers to create Monoliths? I did a search for Monoliths and looked through most of the posts but the solution they provide doesn't seem to work. Some mods seem to say that you can do this but I looked at their files and they do some similar things.

Some suggest this:
    #TERRAIN
    Monolith, AlphCen, Sea Monolith, AlphCen, 10, Place Monolith, a, a,
    But the 'a' key isn't bound to monolith construction. Is there a key that is? I tried the '?' key but that didn't work either. Or is there somewhere else besides the Alphax.txt file that needs to be edited?

Thanks!

You could try with the terraform list. Right click a former, and see if the option appears (only after Secrets of Alpha Centauri is discovered if you use the line you quoted).
    He who knows others is wise.
    He who knows himself is enlightened.
    -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

The alphax.txt file does not contain mappings between terraforming commands and keystrokes. The keys there are merely the graphics displayed on formers executing those commands. Place monolith may or may not have a keystroke associated with it, and whatever it is, you can't change it. It should still appear in the terraforming right-click menu, however.
      "Cutlery confused Stalin"
      -BBC news

Comment

It doesn't seem to appear on the right click menu.

Comment

Working...
        X