orbital spaceflight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• orbital spaceflight

i tested this out a few times,maybe im just wacked but if i went to the unit workshop and obsoleted\retired the pb design they couldnt build it after taking the tech away

curious if they build them in spite of doing that i cannot replicate ai building ghost units at all
    if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Re: orbital spaceflight

Originally posted by Cataphract887
    i tested this out a few times,maybe im just wacked but if i went to the unit workshop and obsoleted\retired the pb design they couldnt build it after taking the tech away
    This is a correct statement. Why, have you observed differently?

D

Comment

Would have been useful for me to know that for your pirates game, darsnan

Comment

no. but i noticed from some pbems and stuff that was mentioned...i had never had a prob.

at least senethro didnt know,for starters.
        if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

Working...
        X