No announcement yet.

Announcing TurboSMAC!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I confirmed that I am able to download the text files. DD never made a TurboSMAX version. He wanted to, but needed two user tech slots. I corresponded with DD and told him that there were some disabled tech slots that he could used, but by that time, he felt that there wasn't enough interest.

I am curious that your zip attachment made yesterday had a problem. From what I've seen, vB 4.0 still has bugs!
    Unofficial SMAC/X Patches Version 1.0 @ Civilization Gaming Network

Comment

Re: Apolyton's attachments. I asked some people and they implied that this is global to all old Apolyton attachments. With luck, in a few weeks, all old attachments should be transferred to the new server.
      -->Visit CGN!
      -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Originally posted by DarkCloud View Post
        Re: Apolyton's attachments. I asked some people and they implied that this is global to all old Apolyton attachments. With luck, in a few weeks, all old attachments should be transferred to the new server.
        I understand about the problem with old attachments not yet transferred to the new server. However, the turbosmac.zip file in post #43 is new, the original zip file on my hard drive works fine, but the attachment is corrupt (with Windows XP, I see no files within the zip file, vyeh with a Mac just gets an error msg). However, when I unzipped the file and attached the resulting txt files to another post, everything was OK. I reported this in the Site Feedback & News forum.
        "The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote."
        -- Kosh

Comment

Originally posted by Petek View Post
          EDIT: This seems to have worked.
          A hearty, albeit belated, thanks, Petek!

Comment

Working...
          X