Creation for Macs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creation for Macs?

Hello. Though I'm not new to SMAC, I am new to the whole world of, as you say, AC-Creation. It's a world I didn't know existed(beyond a handful of Firaxis scenarios).

To that end, I've looked all around for resources, editors, mods, and base icons, and similar things for the Mac. Needless to say, I haven't been very successful. I am very intersted in creating new factions, mods, base icons, etc. But not only can't I find any of the aforementioned resources, I'm also having trouble finding any kind of tutorials, guides, aides, and general tips on how to go about it.

Though my main question revolves around finding various editors and such for the Mac, barring that, I hope to at least be able to create them on my own.

Is this a lost cause? Are there any such resources? Or if not, places where I can find information on how to make my own? I need help.

------------------
    "For we are as the candle light. Limited in stature, but endless in scope."
    "For we are as the candle light. Limited in stature, but endless in scope."

I've got a site with stuff I've created on the mac, and you might find something useful there. No mac editors though , I use a PC emulator and run acedit. I'm thinking thought that realbasic might be the way to go, but I've never used it.
    once you've had mac u never go back...

------------------
    –III THE NETWORKNODE III–
    Custom Factions for SMAC & SMACX
    Submit your own Faction!
    www.civgaming.net/citizens/networknode
    networknode@lycos.net
    > the networknode <
    Custom Factions for SMAC & SMACX
    www.networknode.org
    networknode@lycos.net

Comment