Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Definition of terms

Beyowulf,

If you go to the following web sight, they have all of the definitions your looking for along with custom factions, a rating system for them, etc. It's a pretty decent sight for faction creators.
    http://www.crosswinds.net/~smaccf/

Definition of terms

Somethings that bugged me because I never knew the precise definition of in Social Engineering..

Immunity means what? That you are immune to negative effects of a negative in a particular SE area. But this doesn't bestow any other benefit, right? Like if I had -2 Research, but also had Immunity Research, I wouldn't feel the bad effects of having that -2.

Robust is another thing. Is it the same thing as having extra plusses in a particular area?

"L33T Master must not eat 'scuzzy' things from trash. Not healthy. Give bad gas." - MegaTokyo
    "Horses can not be Astronaughts..." - A Servbot

Comment

You are correct about Immunity: Negetive modifiers simply are not added in and have no effect; however, I'm not sure if Immunity affects positive modifiers.

Robust simply halves the negitive modifiers in whatever area is choosen. ie. -2 is treated as -1, -4 as -2, etc.. Not sure if it rounds up or down for odd numbers or if it carries the fraction along through the game's calculations.

------------------
      "Power does not corrupt; it merely attracts the corruptable"

"Power doesn't corrupt; it merely attracts the corruptable"

Comment

Working...
      X