Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ATTN: Mike Johnson or anyone else who can answer my question...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATTN: Mike Johnson or anyone else who can answer my question...

I am looking to use the custom city sets as part of my custom factions, and maybe even submit them to apolyton.net for download.

My question... whose permission do I need to get to be able to use these city sets? Do I ask Mike Johnson, whose page I downloaded them from, or the original creators, or anyone else???

Well you generally don't have to ask permission for them as long as you credit the original author in your faction. If you really want to get permission, just in case, email the original author. I have all the emails of the creators on the site, except for base icons with the ???? creator.

------------------
    MJ's Web Empire
    MJ's Home Page.
    Reviews site
    Discussion Forum for Civ, college talk and general discussion.
    Civilization Empire SMAC, Civ2, CTP.

Comment

Thanks man, I'll do that.

Comment

Anyway Famyn, weren't you going to send those factions?
        "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
        "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

Oh, Stefu, I thought you were no longer interested because they didn't have custom pics...

I'm sorry... today I'm kinda busy, so I'm gonna get home tonight, cut and paste some of those custom cities that I have, and then package them up and send them your way... I'll also send them into the page just in case everyone wants to have some...

Comment

Working...
          X