No announcement yet.

Pokemon Mod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For the graphics, you could take a look at http://www.angelfire.com/hi3/shanepokelist/index.html very nice pokemongraphics in small size.
    And if you try to add a colum?

------------------
    May Eru Ilúvatar and the Valar be with you!
    May Eru Ilúvatar and the Valar be with you!

Comment

No body knows how to use graphics in any column but the first... despite what the mindworms look like, they don't reflect morale levels of any custom units.
      Banned on Black Saturday in the name of those who went before him.

Realizes that no one probably remembers that event.

Comment

You're right, Jasonian. I tried adding another row also, and it doesn't work.

I did notice something strange, though. The way I've been testing this is to replace the ICON parameter for formers with a new number, and then start an accelerated start game; I usually start with at least a couple formers this way, so testing is quick. I noticed that when I set ICON (usually -1) to 9, though the game didn't use the graphics in the 9th row, it did display a flag. When I set ICON to 14, as a test, it didn't display a flag. This, possibly, it is actually looking somewhere when you give it the out-of-bounds numbers; if it werer just ignoring numbers over a certain range, both 9 and 14 should have the same result. As they have different results, the game must actually use those numbers to index some part of the screen. I hope. I need to play with this more, but I thought I'd share my findings.

Comment

Now that's interesting. If that is true, then there might be a way to locate the range of this number, and increase it... hmm...
          Banned on Black Saturday in the name of those who went before him.

Realizes that no one probably remembers that event.

Comment

Working...
          X