Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Artists needed for new mod.

Yo!
    I'm a long-time reader, and this is my first post. I've been studying SMAC and SMAC sites everywhere and I've now got everything I need to make one hell of a mod.

EXCEPT

Artists. I could REALLY use some help with such things as bases, faction leaders, technology 'labels' and a few other tasty surprises. If you want to help please either post here or E-Mail me.
    I could also use some help from the SMACommunity, suggestions, ideas, changes to the rules, etc.

PS. How come hotmail addresses can't be used?

PPS. How many people have SMACx? It rocks!

Bases? There was recently post about some sort of base art collection around here. Anyway, you can find more in Sidgames.

Fac leaders? members.xoom.com/acchiron has some new fac leaders, and if you aren't afraid of little work, try messing around with http://fallout.gamestats.com/fallout2/heads/ and http://fallout.gamestats.com/fallout1/heads/

BTW, Hotmail adresses can't be used because Hotmail makes Double Login (poster creates another login and frolics around with it) usage much earlier, and Ming the Mighty Moderator doesn't seem to like that.
    "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
    "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

I have a base icon collection on my site. As for faction leaders te Chiron creators section mentioned in the above post is a pretty good one.

------------------
      MJ's Web Empire
      MJ's Home Page.
      Reviews site
      Discussion Forum for Civ, college talk and general discussion.
      Civilization Empire SMAC, Civ2, CTP.

Comment

I could do some drawings for you, but I don't have the progrming capability to put them in a game. If you just want some cool pictures e-mail me at Sunchaser@Prodigy.net. I can E-mail them to you in a tiff or jpeg format, uh, just e-mail me.

Comment

I'm pretty good at this...

Give me a picture you want (like a city), and I can put it in the faction file in a day or two.
          Banned on Black Saturday in the name of those who went before him.

Realizes that no one probably remembers that event.

Comment

Working...
          X