Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New faction tip

Hey all,

Have been away from the forums for a while and thought I'd drop by and see what was new, saw a bunch of posts about new factions, and here is a tip that some of the newer fraction creators may have overlooked

If a faction can BOTH pop. boom (ie. no neg, growth can run planned and demo) and run free-market It is going to be a powerful. potentially unbalanced faction, unless care is taken. Just being able to do both of these is a HUGE plus... something to think about

------------------
    "Power does not corrupt; it merely attracts the corruptable"

"Power doesn't corrupt; it merely attracts the corruptable"

Which makes the PKs, University, Drones, Data Angels, Believers, and Spartans all overpowered. I see your point, and it is definitely something to consider when making a faction, but I have a simple solution. Don't population boom! The computer never does it anyway so this is at least one limitation you can give yourself no matter what, because the population boom is a major unbalancing factor in the game. I would even consider never using free market so that you can't boost your economy so much. Something to consider... maybe instead of the faction I am making I'll focus more on planet and forget energy.

Comment

Working...
    X