Patch 5.0 requests

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patch 5.0 requests

With Patch 4.0 installed, I still get this message that there is an urgent message from the faction that I just took a city away from (they have P.B.'s), and the computer asks if I want to switch to the main display to talk to them. I say OKAY, and then nothing. I immediately get another message from them and asking to put it on the main display, say Okay and then again nothing. This may happen several more times. When I usually do get to talk to them, they don't want to talk peace anyway. From what we have figured out here and at Alphacentari.com, this is caused by the other faction having P.B's. The problem will not happen when a faction does not have P.B's. Please repair.
    What do I think of Western civilization? I think it would be a very good idea.
    Mohandas Gandhi

Still have the problem of planes with infinite fuel. I moved several units around an enemy's plane so it could not fly home on the next turn, and it should have crashed during the next turn, but sat there for several more turns, until I finally got sick of waiting and moved my units out of the way. Please repair. No more cheating!!!
    What do I think of Western civilization? I think it would be a very good idea.
    Mohandas Gandhi

Comment

Working...
    X