• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• come on! we are the smac creators?

well? what happened?

------------------
    Markos, Apolyton Civilization Site

I have a concept for a scenario, but not the time to put into making it so anyone can use it, just acredit me somewhat, somewhere-

"The Strike." Massive Drone Riots have spawned in Morgan's massive Territory. Workers are unhappy with the affluence and wealth that there higher class superiors enjoy, while they are thrown to the pits of the Free Market/Laize Fare society. Several heavy mining bases on/around Mt. Planet have rebelled, gone on "strike" as they say . . . The highly payed(cost a lot to subvert), elite, yet small Morgan Guard is ready to reclaim the striking mining colonies unless the strikers organize.

Morgans are-
    Police State, Free Market, Wealth?

Other factions, namely the Hive has taken notice. The Hive (small compared to Morgan Industries, average next to other factions) has formed a Pact with the "Worker Faction." The Hive hopes take advantage of the situation to unseat the Morgan Behemoth from power. The Peacekeepers are unfriendly towards the dissentors, there eyes blinded by the lucrative trading deal (Pact) with the Morgans. The University (at Peace w/ both) is nuetral, and see's no advantage to stepping in.

The situation is highly diplomatic for the player

As the Morganites it will be necessary to keep people off your back, as the Workers you will need to garner support. The Workers on "Strike" must take two additional Morgan bases, and (if this is posible) maintain its pact with the Hive for 50 turns. The Morgans must on the other hand keep pact brother Lal, the governor(his faction is half Morgans in votes, but Lal has his advantage and friends), and retake the dissenting work force.

Another idea is that The Workers merely have to survive, and Morgan maintain or increase his commerce rate. This way they dont have to be at each other throats necessarilly, they could work together perhaps! Lots of options there! But of course the scenario will be set up so that they have conflicting philosiphies.

hmm . . maybe I will make time for this! sounds good! I'll have to set up a thread for discussion!

------------------
    "I think you're all f*cked in the head!"
    Chevy Chase-Nat'l Lampoon's Vacation.
    "What can you say about a society that says that God is dead and Elvis is alive?" Irv Kupcinet

"It's easy to stop making mistakes. Just stop having ideas." Unknown

Comment

Hmmm

I am working on a scenario/modpack with new unit grafix.

Comment

Working...
      X