Extra Screens wanted in Patch 4.0+

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extra Screens wanted in Patch 4.0+

Extra screen, maybe off of the F4 key that shows eco-damage by city, so that you can fix the problem before you are forced to fight off swarms of mind worms or locusts. Also how about Global eco-damage, and which faction is the worst offender, to see if you are the one causing all the global warming. Could have possible boycotts by other factions until eco-damage brought under control (when it hurts the pocket book, maybe they will do something about it).
    A Diplomacy screen, also on the F4 key to see what kind of diplomatic relations the varies factions have with each other. After all, if you broke in to the other guys data bank, you should be able to see everything about that faction. You can see what he/she/it is working on in their cities, types and number of units, technological progress. The only time you can check diplomatic relations now is on the data link, and only if they feel like talking to you, and there are no sunspots.
    Also A two dimensional terrain height map with varying shades of color for elevation. Would come it quite handy, when the poles start melting and water levels start rising, so you could send some terra formers out to that location (maybe bright red for endangered on this map) to raise and save the land you worked so long and hard on before it ends up in the drink.

What do I think of Western civilization? I think it would be a very good idea.
    Mohandas Gandhi

Those sound like great ideas, but they would probably come out in an expansion pack rather then a patch. I really wish someone would get some alternative "Earth" graphic files. Now with that we could get some historical scenarios pumped out! I wonder if Firaxis is legally allowed to do so. BR? If you see this, can you guys do this without Activision, Microprose, or maybe even Avalon Hill filing suit?
    "What can you say about a society that says that God is dead and Elvis is alive?" Irv Kupcinet

"It's easy to stop making mistakes. Just stop having ideas." Unknown

Comment

Working...
    X