Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Founding Dates

SMAC v5.0

Whenever I playtest a scenario I made, if I establish a base in the first turn (year 2100), I get this message box saying " established in year 0" or something like that.

Is there a way to get it to say year 2100 instead of 0? If I was to build a base in year 2101 or later, the correct year shows up in the message box.
    Who is Barinthus?

Uh yes, somewhere in the editor you can place the starting year. Keep in mind that the first game year will be +1 then. Eg. input is 2250, then when scenario starts will be 2251.

I need to check how to change this myself, 'cause it's been a long time no editing. I'll get back for this.
    He who knows others is wise.
    He who knows himself is enlightened.
    -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Odd. Yes, in the editor there's this feature called "set mission year" which I set it to 2100. Ah well.
      Who is Barinthus?

Comment

So, you're problem is solved then? Because that was the solution I just found...

If not, the mission year is changed to your input when you load the scenario after saving it.
        -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

No that what I was trying to say - I did that and still the first year of the founding of bases says '0.'

It's possible I did something else that reset the mission year by accident although.
          Who is Barinthus?

Comment

Um, I had that to long ago, but that was with SMAX. I think I solved it with changing play order from the factions, but am far from sure that was the solution.
            -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Working...
            X