Help in rehiding map squares in the Map/Scenario editor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help in rehiding map squares in the Map/Scenario editor

The map editor supposedly gives you the choice to cover/uncover map squares. I cannot seem to make it work, and I need to do it because I accidently created a player unit when designing the scenario inside another factions territory (I'm CMNing a game), thus revealing an area I don't want him to see. Well, I cannot seem to get the map to black the squares out again. How do I do this?
    The worst form of insubordination is being right - Keith D., marine veteran. A dictator will starve to the last civilian - self-quoted
    And on the eigth day, God realized it was Monday, and created caffeine. And behold, it was very good. - self-quoted
    Klaatu: I'm impatient with stupidity. My people have learned to live without it.
    Mr. Harley: I'm afraid my people haven't. I'm very sorry… I wish it were otherwise.

I hate not having a tutorial - Darsnan helped me. You have to left click to reveal, right click to rehide. Thanks very much to Darsnan. (the game it's for is being started now)
    The worst form of insubordination is being right - Keith D., marine veteran. A dictator will starve to the last civilian - self-quoted
    And on the eigth day, God realized it was Monday, and created caffeine. And behold, it was very good. - self-quoted
    Klaatu: I'm impatient with stupidity. My people have learned to live without it.
    Mr. Harley: I'm afraid my people haven't. I'm very sorry… I wish it were otherwise.

Comment

Working...
    X