Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Liberating myself. Following by all of my bases vanishing.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liberating myself. Following by all of my bases vanishing.

Hello, first time posting.
    I'm currently playing as Deidre on a marathon game. My goal is to occupy all of the bases and eliminate every other faction for this playthrough.
    Earlier today, about 600 turns in a prompt appeared saying (if memory serves) that "Lady Deidre has been liberated and is forever in your debt."
    That's nice and everything; but if you remember the thread title, I'm Lady Deidre and ALL of my bases and units vanished when I closed that prompt. My might and integrity status remained the exact same as well as my research. Also a band of units appeared. Some combat ones, colony pods and a former.
    I didn't play along with this as I've invested quite a bit of time in this playthrough. I reloaded my most recent save, about 20 previous turns and closed the game.
    I looked around for a few minutes for any info on this issue and I've found nothing. Has anyone else experienced this. What happened?

That sounds like a known bug. The scient-Ific patch fixes that, and many others, and can be found here: http://alphacentauri2.info/index.php...a=view;down=27

v.2 is near completion, BTW.
    AC2- the most active SMAC(X) community on the web.
    JKStudio - Masks and other Art

No pasarán

Comment

I appreciate the hasty response, as well as the fact that people to this day still debug this game. It's truly a work of art.

Comment

Working...
      X