Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Searching for patch

Hi all,

Due to a hard drive crash I'm having to go through the hassle of reinstalling all my old favourite games and I can't seem to find anywhere on the net with the alien crossfire v2.0 update as firaxis' site appears to have removed the download section. I've got the XP compatibility patch on standby waiting to get the update put on first. Can anybody help direct this old Hiver to a download source please ?

Thanks

Laz
    Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Thanks
    Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

Working...
    X