Getting hold of SNAC?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting hold of SNAC?

SNAC 1.2 (by Shining1) does not download properly on the downloads page: http://apolyton.net/local_links/links/c-modpack-178

It gives instead the text of an HTML page containing the message "The file resolves to a file which is marked executable but is not a CGI file; retrieving it is forbidden."

So, either:
    • Can a mod fix this problem and let us download SNAC 1.2 again, or
    • Does anyone have a copy of SNAC 1.2 that they downloaded they could attach to this thread?
    === Jez ===

Originally posted by jez9999 View Post
    SNAC 1.2 (by Shining1) does not download properly on the downloads page: http://apolyton.net/local_links/links/c-modpack-178

It gives instead the text of an HTML page containing the message "The file resolves to a file which is marked executable but is not a CGI file; retrieving it is forbidden."

So, either:
    • Can a mod fix this problem and let us download SNAC 1.2 again, or
    • Does anyone have a copy of SNAC 1.2 that they downloaded they could attach to this thread?
    I guess you mean ShiNing1's Alpha Centauri v1.2. If I click on the download button I get the zip file. It just does not unzip on my Mac here, properly. If I use the direct link, then I get the error message, too.

-Martin
    Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

Originally posted by Martin Gühmann View Post
      I guess you mean ShiNing1's Alpha Centauri v1.2. If I click on the download button I get the zip file. It just does not unzip on my Mac here, properly. If I use the direct link, then I get the error message, too.

-Martin
      Huh? I only see one download link. What do you mean by "download button" and "direct link"?
      === Jez ===

Comment

I can download the file from the link in the first post of this thread. However, the file size is 1 KB and the file appears to be corrupted. I successfully downloaded SNAC from this link. The size of that compressed file is 1115 KB and it unzips properly.
        "The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote."
        -- Kosh

Comment

Ah, the civgaming one works OK. Still, the Apolyton staff should fix the Apolyton link!
          === Jez ===

Comment

Originally posted by jez9999 View Post
            Ah, the civgaming one works OK. Still, the Apolyton staff should fix the Apolyton link!
            Fixed, the file is now hosted on Apolyton.

-Martin
            Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

Working...
            X