SMAX Soundtrack?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SMAX Soundtrack?

I was wondering how to get the SMAX soundtrack, so I could listen to the ambient music without having to play the game itself. I'm especially interested in the Cybernetic Consciousness one.

While trying to look for the music files, I came across some .amb files and what appears to be the Gaian 'soundtrack' (at least that's the only one I can easily recognize) although divided into around four .wav files in the FX folder. I tried searching for an .amb player, in case the .amb files somehow organize the .wav files into actual music tracks, but to no avail.

I also read somewhere, I can't remember where exactly, that due to some programming error the Believers don't have their corresponding soundtrack attached to them. I don't know if it's true or if it was solved with the expansion pack, but it's another reason to try to get the soundtrack.

I'm not asking for pirated content of any kind, I would just like to know how to manage the files in my install folder so I could listen to the soundtrack separately.

I've been playing around with instering new units into the game lately, but many of those I've downloaded do not have sounds, so I made hybrid sounds in my sound program by cannibalizing various sounds from the infantry file. What I want to know is, is there a program out there that can convert...

With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Working...
    X