Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fastest Transcend?

Hi all,

I have been challenging myself recently to see how quickly I could achieve a transcend victory. So far the best I could manage was transcendence in MY 2137. I think this is very close to the limit of what is possible, but I'm sure there better SMAC players than me out there.

Can anyone beat this?

Which faction did you play as?

Comment

University of course.

Comment

Originally posted by rogrog View Post
        Hi all,

I have been challenging myself recently to see how quickly I could achieve a transcend victory. So far the best I could manage was transcendence in MY 2137. I think this is very close to the limit of what is possible, but I'm sure there better SMAC players than me out there.

Can anyone beat this?
        Do you seriously claim that you transcended in 37 turns ?
        With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

I think my "fastest" transcend culminated somewhere in the 2300's
          I am on a mission to see how much coffee it takes to actually achieve time travel.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat View Post
            Do you seriously claim that you transcended in 37 turns ?
            36 turns actually.

Comment

Originally posted by rogrog View Post
              36 turns actually.
              No offense, but could you please post some game savings of this ?
              With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat View Post
                No offense, but could you please post some game savings of this ?
                I'm happy to post the saves, but apparently I need a certain number of posts before I can attach a file. In the meantime, I will be happy to address any questions you have.

Comment

Working...
                X