Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri Complete (From Sold Out)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri Complete (From Sold Out)

Hi i been wanting to play the expansion so bad and i finly found where to get both in all 1 for a cheap price. First thing it comes with 2 disc the first one is just the SMAC and its was a easy install and ready to play with updates for xp/vista. the 2nd disc got me so lost because when i put the disc in just gave me /// SMAC 1.5 Update,,x-com_ufo_defense,,Alpha Centauri read me,,Alpha Centauri.dmg and i was like wtf... so i took a look at the read me and got so lost and mad and cant beleve im stuck still and i need help instaling the Alien Crossfire Expansion Pack (PLEASE)

If you have autorun enabled on your PC, Setup.Now.exe should start when you insert the second disk into the drive. If that doesn't happen, run Setup.Now.exe directly from the CD. If that doesn't work, please post again and describe what happens, including the exact text of any error messages. Good luck and welcome to Apolyton!
    "The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote."
    -- Kosh

Comment

From what I understand, you applied the patch before you installed the expansion. I guess that's bad. Just uninstall everything, and install first SMAC original, then SMACX the expansion, and the patch last.

Comment

Working...
      X