Please don't laugh too much at me - base location

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please don't laugh too much at me - base location

Some time ago there was a thread about locating bases when having a large bunch, but I can't find it, so therefore this new.

I've played this game for the last ten years, but it was first today that I noticed one little detail.

When selecting F4 and clicking on a base, then there are a little red circle blinking for a couple of seconds in the lower right world view picture where the base is situated.

I feel like an for not having noticed it earlier, but am I alone ?
    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

I never knew about this either. but then I tend to name my cities by their position on a grid so it hasn't been that useful for me.

Comment

I'm not alone.
      With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

I noticed it many years ago, but dismissed it because it doesn't help me any.
        I am on a mission to see how much coffee it takes to actually achieve time travel.

Comment

yes it was me who posted that other thread

but i found a solution: just press f4, this will popup the bases list. then select the base you want from the list, and right click on it (i think it must be selected!) and when you right click on it you can choose "Recenter map window here".

Comment

Working...
          X