okay i got a question about this game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• okay i got a question about this game

so i picked marian cuz she the only nice person in the gaame, and she's a chritisan so she has too be a good person and the best nation to play. i play on thinker because thats what my mom says i am. so i go trying move my guy around the board, by that doesnt do any good and then my city gets destoryed by those worm thingy or the werid guys.

also its too dark and creepy is there a mod or senario that makes it frieldly and better?

I'd start out on one of the easier difficulties like Citizen for your first game...

Comment

Miriam nice She is the biggest and nastiest bully in the schoolyard - do as dgh64 suggest.
      With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Oh, yeah... just because Miriam is religious, don't assume she's peaceful. Her military is one of the strongest.

Comment

Originally posted by JeromeOfLanark View Post
          she's a chritisan
          That's only implied. I think. If I remember right it never says what religion she is, just that she's a fundamentalist.

Comment

Well, from some of the default names of Believer bases (like "He Walked On Water") we can make some assumptions about which denomination she is, but you're right -- nothing definite. It might be (probably is) one that doesn't exist yet, at least not in the form that she and her followers practice. Different religions change a lot over time, so it's probably some variation on Christianity, but I'm only saying that because of the names of her bases.

Comment

Well, that and the large crosses you see in the pictures associated with her.
              I play Europa Universalis II; I dabble in everything else.

Comment

Working...
              X