Where can I buy this game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can I buy this game?

I lost my disks for this game. I want to play again. Where can I get this game? I want to download it, but I don't know where I can to buy it.

Can you guys help me out, and tell me where I can buy and download this game.

I would hope that the expansion pack would be with it too if it is possible. I see places where I buy and download Civ II but I want AC and Crossfire.

With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

I was already there. It says it's out of stock. Do they get more in stock after time?

Comment

There are some at Amazon:
        From hell's heart I stab at thee; for hate's sake I spit my last breath at thee. Ye damned whale!

Comment

This UK site says that they have it. Don't know if they'll ship to Canada, though.

Petek
          "The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote."
          -- Kosh

Comment

yeah I am there now Petek. Thanks for the link. Just my luck I have to wait till next week to get it. Hope they still have it in stuck.

Wish me luck that they do guys lol.

Comment

The UK site shipped to my US address just fine, so I'd imagine it will get to Canada with no problems.
              "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Originally posted by Yolky View Post
                ...It says it's out of stock. ...
                That was fast. Let's hope they still want to make money and print some more...
                Mart
                Map creation contest
                WPC SMAC(X) Democracy Game - Morganities aspire to dominate Planet

Comment

The UK site posted above still has copies. They are extremely cheap, at five quid each (which comes to maybe 7 or 8 USD). If you add in transatlantic shipping, they're closer to $13 or so but still a very good price. They ship quickly too, and the disc comes with an autoloader that will deduce the nature of your OS and allow the game to run even in Vista or XP.

Basically, I can't recommend that site enough.
                  "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Originally posted by Alinestra Covelia View Post
                    The UK site posted above still has copies. They are extremely cheap, at five quid each (which comes to maybe 7 or 8 USD). If you add in transatlantic shipping, they're closer to $13 or so but still a very good price. They ship quickly too, and the disc comes with an autoloader that will deduce the nature of your OS and allow the game to run even in Vista or XP.

Basically, I can't recommend that site enough.
                    Yes that is where |I am getting it. I also found Fallout 1 and 2, so getting all 3 games from there.

Comment

Well I just orederd the game. I do hope it comes, I nevered ordered over the internet so leary on how it works. I guess I just have to get use to it, but keep reading horry stories of things never coming in.

Well a week or so I will know. Thanks guys for your help greatly apreciated.

Comment

Does it work with Vista?

Comment

I have XP, so I don't have actual knowledge of this, but I do recall that the Mastertronics software will scan your system and can make it work properly even in Vista, yes.
                          "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Well guys I got the game, installed it and seems to work great on Vista 64. Now I have to relearn everything, and this game is like playing it for the first time.

Thanks for all your help guys.

Comment

Working...
                            X