Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game does not work

Hi
    I installed SMAC/X this morning, and until I canged the config.nt and others nothing happend. But now i can choose between SMAC ans SMAX, but if I do the screen returns to desktop and nothing further happens.
    I tried to look into Alpha Centauri.ini but it is empty.....

I hope you can help me....

Tom

Originally posted by TomTom14441 View Post
    Hi
    I installed SMAC/X this morning, and until I canged the config.nt and others nothing happend. But now i can choose between SMAC ans SMAX, but if I do the screen returns to desktop and nothing further happens.
    I tried to look into Alpha Centauri.ini but it is empty.....

I hope you can help me....

Tom
    Tom,

The first thing you need to do, if you already haven't, is to make sure you have the most recent patches, which may be found here. For SMAC, you need both the SMAC v4.0 Update and the SMAC Win 2000/XP Update, installed in that order. For SMAX, you need the Alien Crossfire v2.0 update. If you already have the updates, or installing them doesn't help, then please post again. In that case, please mention what operating system you're running.

BTW, Alpha Centauri.ini won't be created until after you successfully start the game.

Welcome to Apolyton!

Petek
    "The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote."
    -- Kosh

Comment

Working...
    X