Alpha Centauri and Alien Crossfire Fanart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alpha Centauri and Alien Crossfire Fanart

I was inspired by this thread: http://www.apolyton.net/forums/showthread.php?t=182568

So I decided to make my own Alpha Centauri fan art thread, since there isn't much on the subject, so I cranked something I decided to draw. The only one missing is Santiago.

Do you know who's the one on the foreground?

Comment

Zakharov seems to have completely lost it.
      -->Visit CGN!
      -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

What on Earth has befallen Prokhor?

Is that Yang or Santiago with a 300 missile battery army? (Yang I guess).
        SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
        The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

Do CG images count as fanart? Here is "Razorbeak Rookery from SSW" as rendered by TerraGen:
          Attached Files
          I am on a mission to see how much coffee it takes to actually achieve time travel.

Comment

Lovely scenario, it seems there is a bit of fungus in there or something, looks pretty serene.

Here's some more stuff, I hope you don't mind the bikini babes in the other page.

This other one is a preliminary rough I wanted to include in the next scene.

Comment

Isn't the first one, uh... ethnic too much?
              SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
              The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

Nah, at least it wasn't my intention.

Comment

There's a fanfic of Deirdre and Santiago ending up as lovers.

It doesn't do much for me, personally, but I suspect various other SMAC fans would be grateful if you could provide pictures.
                  "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Working...
                  X