Fixing SMACX Bugs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by the_rest View Post
    The save with the bug is attached. The bug is that my secret project doesn't complete, at University Base.

I think is because i scrape the base 'The Hive', before I complete the secret project.
    Originally posted by Petek View Post
    This does appear to be a bug. At the end of MY 2221, University Base is scheduled to complete the Universal Translator the next turn. The cost to "hurry" the SP is 96 EC. If, at the beginning of the next turn (MY 2222) we abandon The Hive by building a CP, then the UT does not finish that turn and the cost to hurry is still 96 EC. The UT finally completes in MY 2223. OTOH, if we delay production of the CP in The Hive in MY 2222, then the UT finishes the same turn.

It appears that, for some reason, abandoning The Hive causes the game not to process University Base that turn. I can't recall seeing this before. Good catch!

http://www.civgaming.net/forums/showthread.php?p=164246

Comment

• so where can I download the new patch with the fix ? anyway has anyone fixed the bases max number 512 ? I cant play no more because of that ...

here are 2 more bugs:

when a unit enters a square with a road on it, it costs 1 or more movement points. but I also have built The Xenoempathy Dome, and when I enter a fungus square it costs only 1/3. shouldnt the 'enter square with road' from a square with no road, also cost 1/3 ?

and: I build on a secret project and another faction completes it. Now I must reasign something else to build at that base ... but I dont lose half the minerals only if I build another project, if I build a facility or unit I lose half of a ****load of minerals! (seems to me that computer factions dont lose)
      Last edited by the_rest; July 29, 2011, 12:05.

Comment

• Patch here.
        Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
        Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
        One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

• Originally posted by Lord Avalon View Post
          Patch here.
          does it contain the new fix ? i think not
          Last edited by the_rest; August 4, 2011, 23:53.

Comment

• I have not built any drilling and I have not raised / lowered all countries. So when I built WP, no other faction terraforming could have touched me. I'm building a second capacitor, so I'll see what happens when it's over.

Comment

Working...
            X