• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2192 Sup
    Attached Files
    All your base are belong to us

Comment

• 2192-2193

Forest expands near Santiago's Last Stand.
      Industrial Boom at Santiago's Last Stand (+1 Minerals in every square for the next 10 years).

2193 Ops

Peacenik shard squad destroys University AAA shard squad in Monitoring Station (damaged 15%).

Peacenik fusion marines destroy Universit drop fusion squad in Monitoring Station (damaged 30%).

Miriam's Last Stand fusion marines destroys University AAA shard squad in Monitoring Station (damaged 65%).

Fungi League shard penetrator at Fat Cat Alleys destroys University AAA plasma garrison (damaged 25%).

Constantinople ECM plasma garrison at E pur si mueve destroys University transport foil (no damage).

Party Time police at home moves to Monitoring Station, seizes it (3 credits bounty), re-homes and holds. Former provost Zakharov is captured and awaits trial in his cell with the complete works of Rabelais (lucky fellow).

No redundant Command Center in Zakharov's Last Stand to scrap.
      Attached Files

Comment

• 2193 Ops

Ocean Bud plasma hoverboat at home tries to move to 2 sq. NW of Fort Survivalist to hold the position, but a Gaian IoD is on the spot. We hold 1 sq. to the SW (46,26).
        Attached Files

Comment

• 2193 Sup

Unable to:

(81) Semper Phi: rush sea colony pod for 28 credits (partial payment).

Due to a lack of funds. (25 credits instead of 28).
          Attached Files

Comment

• 2193-2194

Forest expands near Hysteria Lane and Drydock.

Network overload at Tu es Petrus destroys accumulated research.

2194 Ops

After the building of Sea Block, we get an efficiency warning.

We establish what may be the last bases. I'm really flattered by this dedication. I don't deserve this honor, really.

Gaian (ambivalent) contacted. She has drop shard troops (13^e-4-1*2). She demands Unified Field Theory (C7). I ask her to reciprocate with The Will to Power (E9). Refusal and threats. I ask again for The Will to Power (E9) offering anything she wants. No way for she "should not like to see the Dream Twister to fall into hour hands". She then ends the trade discussions.

We are in position to win as our votes total 607 while Morgan has 94 and Deirdre 99. No maths necessary to guess we have more than 3/4.

Comment

• And here is the save.
              Attached Files

Comment

• 2194 Final Report

Originally reported by Bodissey to The Wardroom

Victory!

All factions unite behind our benevolent leadership!

Just sent the complete works of Karl Marx to Morgan and the Colonel Sanders autobiography: Life As I Have Known It Has Been Finger Lickin' Good to Deirdre.
                After convening the Council and proposing "Unite Behind Me as Supreme Leader:"

It looks like our one-time pactmates have cooled over our leadership because we wouldn't support either of them in their spat (which started when Morgan destroyed a Gaian unit in seizing a Spartan base).

After we cast our votes:

They have to listen to the overwhelming mandate from the Planetwide plebiscite:

Our dominance is overwhelming:

Final score:

After Lt. Bodissey made his report to The Wardroom and we revived Commander Garland to tell him the news, Commander Garland promoted Lt. Bodissey to Lt. Commander Bodissey and dispatched him to Morgan Industries to "restore unity and cooperation" with CEO Morgan.
                Attached Files
                Last edited by vyeh; December 3, 2008, 14:01.
                Unofficial SMAC/X Patches Version 1.0 @ Civilization Gaming Network

Comment

Working...
                X