Smac N00b

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Verrucosus
    EA (SMAC's Publisher) has brought out a rather expensive "Wife" Patch for SMAC. It needs to be installed on a separate computer and is commonly known as "The Sims". EA has stipulated that they will not be held liable if the patch does not work on your particular wife. I'm not aware of any attempts of a "Wife & Children" Patch.

Verrucosus

I am actually working the seperate computer part........

But when you are married to a Dutch Accountant - it is slow work.......
    I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat
      Have you considered the idea of introducing you children to SMAC/X ?
      At 4 and 2 - they are a bit young......

I don't know why he saved my life. Maybe in those last moments he loved life more than he ever had before. Not just his life - anybody's life, my life. All he'd wanted were the same answers the rest of us want. Where did I come from? Where am I going? How long have I got? All I could do was sit there and watch him die.

Comment

Originally posted by Nugog

At 4 and 2 - they are a bit young......

Well, two might be too early, but at four they should be able to handle a keyboard - get to work
        With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat

Well, two might be too early, but at four they should be able to handle a keyboard - get to work

Actually he sorta can - he has his own games he plays.....

Maybe I should get two more computers

Comment

Working...
          X