I should know this, but . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I should know this, but . . .

After taking several months off from SMAC, I started a new game. I popped an Alien Artifact from a pod. I seem to recall that there was some command that would give you a list of Network Nodes along with a notation as to which were linked and which were unlinked. I can't remember the command, though. Would someone please remind me of that command?

Thanks.

Press the "G" key to bring up the Select Destination screen. That will show you which bases have unlinked nodes. (The F4 screen also displays this info, but only at low screen resolutions.)
    "The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote."
    -- Kosh

Comment

Thanks. I tried G, but it didn't show any unlinked nodes. Guess I didn't have any . . .

Comment

Originally posted by Aabraxan
        Thanks. I tried G, but it didn't show any unlinked nodes. Guess I didn't have any . . .
        Other possible explanations: Unlinked nodes on other continents won't show up, since those bases aren't possible destinations. Also, if the artifact is aboard a foil, then the "G" screen only displays accessible port bases.
        "The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote."
        -- Kosh

Comment

No, the artifact was on land and I didn't have any based on other continents. I hadn't built many network nodes. But I certainly appreciate the information. I'll keep it in mind.

Comment

Working...
          X