Fungal Tower - in the sea?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fungal Tower - in the sea?

This is from my latest game in the SManiAC Mod as the Bre.

I’m not sure if this is specific to the mod or not, but it appears there is a fungal tower in the sea by my capital!

Anyone seen anything like this before?

Screenshot of apparent fungal tower in the sea

Hydro

Into my second scotch and soda, this is highly disturbing to me, almost as much as those "illegal" unit icons that resemble a floating black mind worm sea.

Though, in earnest, it's probably just a graphic glitch. Unless, of course, you engaged it in psi combat.
    "I wake. I work. I sleep. I die. The dark of space my only sky. My life is passed, and all I've been will never touch the earth again." --The Ballad of Sky Farm 3, Anonymous, Datalinks

Comment

No, no PSI combat. At least not at sea.

The only time I've see 'weird' units was when I accidentally loaded a SMAX game into SMAC. It accessed extra units, which were very odd looking (but are still there). I'm pretty sure I didn't do that here, though.

I'll keep my eye out for more oddballs.

Hydro

Comment

In the game Darsnan designed for the demo forum, there is also a fungal tower in the sea.
        Unofficial SMAC/X Patches Version 1.0 @ Civilization Gaming Network

Comment

Those are part of the base graphics. You're playing a faction living more or less in harmony with Planet after all.
          Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
          Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

Working...
          X