Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insta-terraforming bug?

Anyone else experiencing this?

Sometimes formers start acting like on steroids, EVERY terraforming action requiring just one turn.
    I haven't been able to nail down the conditions that trigger this bug, so it is quite annoying, as the results are definitely devastating to the game balance (as you may guess).

Basically, when it happens, you just have to give up the game.
    Does anyone have any clues about it?

Haven't seen this bug in my own games. Don't recall it being previously reported. Please post a save file the next time you experience it. Thanks!
    "The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote."
    -- Kosh

Comment

Originally posted by Petek
      Haven't seen this bug in my own games. Don't recall it being previously reported. Please post a save file the next time you experience it. Thanks!
      Ditto!!

I only see one turn terraforming IF

1. I gang terraform something shorter like a farm OR

2. I have stored terraforming turns in the former. My recollection is if you have a terraformer do say 10 turns toward a borehole and then switch that former to a mine, the mine will be done immediately

Other than that ( and both are usual game phenomenon) I have not seen the thing you mention
      You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

There's a bug that allows terraformers to complete actions faster than they normally can, but details of how to do it are secret. Nevertheless, it doesn't sound like what you've found.
        "Cutlery confused Stalin"
        -BBC news

Comment

Hmm, I fear I deleted the saves already.

But it did happen more than once. One detail I can add is that the last two times I was playing with the Angels.
          Come to think of it, it may even have always happened with the Angels...

Next time it happens I'll keep a save an post it...

Comment

Working...
          X