lost maual

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lost maual

I just dusted off my smac again, and have really enjoyed playing it as much as before the world learned about WMD's and paris hilton.

but I lost my manual in my mountain of my junk room, (it's there, I know it is) but since i have niether a st. benard in case of cave-in to rescue me, or the real desire to clean the room out, I need to know how do you create/load/use the production Queue again?

If you mean the setting/saving of a production sequence :

fill in the queue; right click in the product queue and you get a save / load menu.
    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

thank you so much! I had honestly didn't figure anybody checked the forums anymore, considering the age of the game, but that is great. it's one of those things about old games, the moment you hear the right answer *boom* you go "that's it" and remember....now if I could just remember where i lost my wallet in 1995

Comment

You are demanding - have you checked the third drawer from the bottom in the big cupboard ?

It is a bit silent here, but there are a bunch of lurkers that checks here every other day, so if you have questions, it goes pretty fast with answers.
        With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Seconded. I know it's quiet here, but I love the 'Poly boards and SMAX, so I try to keep up with the posts here.

Comment

I lost my drawer with the wallet in it in 1981...

mebbe somebody knows I don't remember the "So-n-so is trying to corner the market and you ahve 20 years to stop him/her or you lose' when I played before, mebbe it was part of teh patch I dl'ed, never read the notes. anyway is there a way to shut this down/turn it off?

I play on huge maps since the machines can handle so much more now, and crossing 200sqs after building a strike force gets dicey.

Comment

You can turn it off by using customized rules and unchecking the "Mine, All Mine" option for economic victory.

It's been ages since I've seen an AI pull that one of. Who was it? Did you manage to catch him in time?

Verrucosus

Comment

I even remember that the comma (,) was the shortcut key to corner the market, though it's years since I've done that. Sad.
                Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Maybe it's just me, but I actually consider those shortcuts to victory as cheating - at least against the AI.

Not that military conquest is that much more difficult, but it at least involves active partipication.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

I can see that BC, (and thank you S for remembering it's the , cuz I sure didn't) but since it's a game (a thing for enjoyment) I'm not sure it matters except from player to player, everybody can turn off or turn on whatever the like best

like me, I am a poopie general, but I am an anal-retentive master at making 4 tall squares with 4 boreholes per city + 7-8 trucks on mines. It just makes me happy when the AI starts drowning...I mean not in that cut the neighbor's cat up kinda happy, but happy in the 'oh good one less to deal with' kinda happy, which I guess could be the same thing, but the neighbor would have to have a lot cats....

Comment

The best way to win is still by gassing them with a massive airforce, and winning by conquest while having a small land force inferior to everyone .
                      Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                      I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Working...
                      X