Alien Crossfire on eBay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alien Crossfire on eBay

Someone on eBay is auctioning off the Alien Crossfire disc. Current bid is for $36.99. Bidding closes on April 7 and shipping is to U.S. only. Just in case anyone is interested.
    "The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote."
    -- Kosh

I'm idly curious to see how much it will move for. I suspect for over $100, but I could be wrong.

Comment

One point to consider is that all those inflated prices that you see on the Net are the asking price, which is not necessarily the selling price.

I wonder if anyone here has actually paid $100+ for SMAX, or knows of someone who did?
      -- Kosh

Comment

Luckily I bought a few extra Planetary Packs to get SMAC+SMAX back when it was bundled a few years ago. I wish it was available again.

Hydro

Comment

Sigh ... It seems SMAC/X is destined to become a cult game. I think it may require too much time from the ADD generation ...
          Unofficial SMAC/X Patches Version 1.0 @ Civilization Gaming Network

Comment

Hmmm, I might sell my copy of Alien Crossfire then. It was the worst money I spent in my life - if I could now make a profit from my misadventure, I would be chuffed.
            Voluntary Human Extinction Movement http://www.vhemt.org/

Comment

If you make a profit, will you still say it was the worst money you spent?
              Unofficial SMAC/X Patches Version 1.0 @ Civilization Gaming Network

Comment

Originally posted by Petek

I wonder if anyone here has actually paid $100+ for SMAX, or knows of someone who did?
                I did.
                If you fail to plan, you plan to fail.
                Ailing Civilization Strategy
                How to win on Deity Builder style, step-by-step
                M2TW Guide to Guilds (including Assassins')

Comment

The auction is over. The winning bid was $40, plus $9 shipping.
                  -- Kosh

Comment

Working...
                  X