Centauri Preserve

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Centauri Preserve

Some members of the AC community in CFC have created a new AC only forum named Centauri Preserve. Join the fun in order to breathe some life to the AC scene.

Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Just curious but what is the point of yet another forum?

I wish it well and may even frequent it if it suceeds in having lively smax discussion but personally thought it would be better to have fewer active forums than to disperse the few Smaccers even further
    You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

The point is exactly to bring together SMACcers from around the competing Civ-forums. It is a AC exclusive forum so it wont be out shined by inferior games like civ3s or 4s. We mostly have people from Civ Fanatics now so I thought a little ad here would bring more poly smaccers there to.
      Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

I really hope that some of those who has posted in that thread has bought their copy of smac very resently.
        With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Working...
        X