Game Crash Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game Crash Question

I've had the game crash when scrolling though the facilities list of a base. Has anyone else noticed this? Normally this isn't a problem, but if you have a developed base it is sometimes useful to see what is at the bottom of the list.

Hydro

I've never seen this bug before because I usually figure out what a base needs to build by looking at whats available to be built on the bigger queue.

Comment

Never had a problem there myself.
      if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

Yes, but if the entire area is filled you might want to scroll down to see what is there. In the mid to late game it is quite easy to have the entire queue filled, and with a larger number of bases I simply don't remember which base has what - especially if I have limited time and have to drop a game for a while. As top why you'd scroll down, scrapping facilities that are now redundent (naval yards with MCC, command centers with CN, etc) is a good idea. Also, I dislike clustering SPs and they tend to go at the bottom of the list.

Anyway, maybe I'm alone in this and it is time to reinstall.

Hydro

Comment

Reinstall is always good

when i said i had no problems with it, i meant i havnt seen the bug
          if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

Working...
          X