Children's Creche and Morale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Children's Creche and Morale

Could someone provide a link to a post or thread that explains the following phenomenon:?

In a SMAX Transcend game, I have the Command Nexus and the Cyborg Factory (command center and bioenhancement center at every base).

When I rehomed a unit from a base that had a children's creche one that didn't, the morale dropped by one (e.g. elite to commando). When I took that unit and rehomed it again to a base that had a children's creche (diiferent from the original home base), the morale went up again.

Thanks in advance.
    Unofficial SMAC/X Patches Version 1.0 @ Civilization Gaming Network

Look here, please:

Unless I have overlooked it, your specific point of rehoming is not mentioned in Maniac's essay. However, he states that units "built" in a creche base enjoy a +1 morale bonus if your faction has a morale setting of -1 to -3. If (a) you are running SE choices that give you such a setting and (b) a rehomed unit counts as "built" in its current home base for purposes of the rule stated by Maniac, that would explain your phenomenon.

Verrucosus

Comment

yep IIRC

So if you're running Wealth, be sure to rehome all your units to bases with a creche.
      Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
      Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

Yes. I'm running Wealth.

Thanks.
        Unofficial SMAC/X Patches Version 1.0 @ Civilization Gaming Network

Comment

Working...
        X