Sea bases can be interesting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sea bases can be interesting

Well, this sea base was only intended as a stepping stone and didn't get any particular attendance except some routine hurries until I got a fungus pop.

I'm a bit worried because next turn the bulk matter transmitter will be finished .
    Attached Files
    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

yeah, it went through the roof but worse than expected. +600 sea level rising in 20 years.

I think I have learned a little lesson - despite early fungus pops and following tree etc builds, you can get too greedy. Remember to have enough bases.

Oh, I know that I can just scrap them and build new to raise clean mins, but that I consider cheating
    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat

Oh, I know that I can just scrap them and build new to raise clean mins, but that I consider cheating
      I agree.

Mead

Comment

Working...
      X