Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please refresh my memory

Hi all,

I'm hoping that I can draw upon this board's experience. There was this website that I used to visit a few years ago, where you could download scenarios for several different strategy games (AC among them), play them, and then send in reports to win points in a big overall plot between two sides.

I'd like to return to this site, but I can't remember its name or its URL. Can anyone help me? Does anyone know what site I'm talking about?

Are you referring to Civ Fanatics?
    "Cutlery confused Stalin"
    -BBC news

Comment

No, that doesn't ring a bell. Thanks anyway. By the way, what's Civ Fanatics? Maybe I should check it out.
      Last edited by arphexad; October 22, 2006, 15:16.

Comment

No, don't bother. Apolyton is better.
        (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
        (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
        (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

Hehe, don't worry. I checked the site out, and they didn't seem to have an AC section. I won't go over to the competition.

Comment

Originally posted by arphexad
            I checked the site out, and they didn't seem to have an AC section.
            Unofficial SMAC/X Patches Version 1.0 @ Civilization Gaming Network

Comment

Okay, so they have an AC forum section. My mistake. I only looked at the main page, and there were no AC links to the left.

Comment

vyeh, you traitor!
                (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
                (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
                (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

Hey, I'm helping to keep 'poly alive by posting.
                  Unofficial SMAC/X Patches Version 1.0 @ Civilization Gaming Network

Comment

And even though CFS has a SMAC section, it's not nearly as active as Apolyton's.

Comment

http://ac.strategy-gaming.com? If its not that, it might not exist anymore Have you tried extensivly google searching?

Or maybe worthplaying.com
                      Last edited by Kataphraktoi; October 29, 2006, 15:08.
                      if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

Working...
                      X