Tech Tech Tech

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sikander
    PEG isn't out of your way if you are running a forest empire, it is directly on the way to hybrid forests.
    I realize that. Its just that the choice to go for it could mean that everyone else is beating you to airpower and MMI, so it depends on the particular game. I really like the PEG but if instead of getting it I could get airpower 10 turns before a neighbor-- err thats a tough one
    You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Originally posted by Flubber

I realize that. Its just that the choice to go for it could mean that everyone else is beating you to airpower and MMI, so it depends on the particular game. I really like the PEG but if instead of getting it I could get airpower 10 turns before a neighbor-- err thats a tough one
      I say, when in doubt, you can always go capture an SP like the PEG, you can't capture having planes 10 turns earlier (well you coukl if a neighbor has doc air, but if THEY got it 10 turns earlier you are likely in trouble)

Comment

Originally posted by Flubber

It will probably take the better part of ten turns to get all those HFs built, which means in all likelihood you'll be way behind on the air force by the time you have the techs. Definitely for someone in a builder position, with some space between them and their enemies.
        He's got the Midas touch.
        But he touched it too much!
        Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

Working...
        X