No announcement yet.

Apolytoners' Hall of Fame: June 2006

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmm indeed. Only 9 additional votes were needed this round.
    SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
    The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

This time or next we will get there. The SMAC community is pretty small by poly standards so we need to keep on in their promoting our own.
      (+1)

Comment

DarkCloud I see you have edited some things here. Would there be any chance of you having made any manual adjustments?

Since snoopy369- (24) 12--35 makes no sense ? It seems you've mixed up this with your update which had duke'o york's wrongfuly stated number of votes. Snoopy369 should in reality have only 11 votes this round thus making the totals correct.

EDIT: I've compared to the spreadsheet and Tiamat's votes this round are one point too low although the total is correct?

I am now sure that you had to make some adjustments since the votes per round statistic I provided shows the correct amout of votes this round for both of them.
        Last edited by Illuminatus; June 20, 2006, 13:57.
        SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
        The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

...I'm just going to have to assume that somehow snoopy stole Tiamat's vote...

I really have no idea how those mistakes happened. I looked at my file, then at yours and both of them tally to 11 and 8 respectively, not 12 and 9.

I'm really not certain how I screwed this up, but I did manually check the tallies in places- so that's probably where my terrible counting skills messed up...
          -->Visit CGN!
          -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Working...
          X