Free Drones: the most powerful faction?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Flubber

Why? what happened? Are posts missiong or did the thread get retitled?
    I'd swear it was a part of another thread, I think "importance of popbooming" was its name.

Somebody's manipulating us, guys.

Comment

Teh conspiracy!!11
      if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

lol yeah i thought the same thing when i first saw it and was like "huh when'd i read this, de-ja vu ?"
        Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

Well its pretty tame in here so I guess a mod ocassionally need to find fun somewhere
          You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

If they were trying to clean stuff up then it hasn't worked. We're going to need a new thread to discuss that we have a new thread.

Comment

If they were trying to clean stuff up then it hasn't worked. We're going to need a new thread to discuss that we have a new thread.
              Dont give him any ideas...

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

When did liiuminatus become a mod in this forum anyway ??

I confess I don't pay a lot of attention to such things and just noticed one day that he was listed as such. Other than wondering who it was since I don't think I had ever seen a post previously in here, I promptly returned to playing smax
                You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

I believe he was made a active mod for the creation forums.

Comment

Both topics deserved their own threads.
                    SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
                    The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by Illuminatus

Both topics deserved their own threads.
                      Soon there will be more threads than active posters.

BTW, can anyone tell me how is the "SMAC for C4" project going? I guess there will be a surge of new players after it's completed.

Comment

Stuck in the mud afaik. Contrary to flubbers impression, i really dont check the forums anymore and couldnt say for sure. Not Enough People Syndrome.

Comment

Originally posted by Kataphraktoi
                          Stuck in the mud afaik. Contrary to flubbers impression, i really dont check the forums anymore and couldnt say for sure. Not Enough People Syndrome.
                          That's exactly what I was afraid of. Crap.

Comment

Not to say it isnt progressing, just not that fast is all. There were 9 people in the last chat

Comment

Some of us are interested, but don't have Civ4.
                              (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
                              (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
                              (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

Originally posted by Straybow
                                Some of us are interested, but don't have Civ4.
                                That would be my situation. I don't have a computer that would run it well (maybe not at all) and nothing I have heard has intrigued me enough. I like smax and civ2 and as it stands I never get a chance to play civ2 and not enough for smax. So I shan't be rushingout to get Civ4.

Comment

Working...
                                X