Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Possible breakthrough in energy source research!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible breakthrough in energy source research!

I know, this is more of OT, I posted a clone thread of this in OT aswell, but as I know that SMACX players are generally more intelligent than majority of OT trolls, here you come:

Also, when the high temperature was achieved, the Z machine was releasing more energy than was originally put in, something that usually occurs only in nuclear reactions.

20 billion Celsius, impressive!
    -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
    -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Re: Possible breakthrough in energy source research!

Originally posted by binTravkin
    but as I know that SMACX players are generally more intelligent than majority of OT trolls, here you go:

20 billion Celsius, impressive!
    A lot of times I've thought about solving the energy crisis by harnessing all the hot air blown around the OT Forum, but I don;t think it could compare to this!

Anyways, good stuff bT! Of course this still doesn't solve the overpopulation problem, plagues such as H5N1 and AIDS, pollution of the planet, etc.

D

Comment

the Z machine? what kind of lame science fiction name is that?

This dosnt solve anything, they dont (say) they know how or why it works. Remember we already have fusion etc, the trick is not making another theory on how to solve the energy crisis but actually implementing something
      if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

The guys have just discovered a new energy source which they know how to use already and already have a working implementation of it.

It is only a question of time until it is actually used.
        -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

Only if it's cost-effective. I expect building such a Z Machine requires lotsa money.
          Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
          Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

Re: Re: Possible breakthrough in energy source research!

plagues such as H5N1 and AIDS
            BTW bT, your crazy link about the AIDS "hoax" is down :P

Comment

Thanks, I'll remove it.

EDIT: it was a good link btw
              Now where could I get a new one..
              Last edited by binTravkin; March 9, 2006, 10:41.

Comment

Are you really serious or are you just sticking turkeys bint??

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

Someone must do it so you don't grow fat and lazy..

Comment

As a biology student, perhaps I should start a website about how all programmers are enslaved by satan and that its the programs that write the programmers instructions! I feel very knowledgeable on the subject.

Maybe if I have a website, they'll believe me!

Or maybe I've just been brainwashed by the entrenched academic bia.

Comment

Your plan has a serious fault.
                      You first have to prove satan exists.

Comment

Plenty of proof for that...

Comment

Yeah, like, God exists, so satan does too.

Comment

Working...
                          X