This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where are the files?

Does anyone know any websites that have full versions of Alpha Centauri and Alien Crossfire, for windows or linux?

Ebay.

Comment

He who knows others is wise.
      He who knows himself is enlightened.
      -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

There's also GoGamer.com .
        Don't rule me out when I'm losing. Save your celebration until after I'm gone.

Comment

I mean for free download.

Comment

Tar him!
            We know you meant that, and such info isn't supposed to be provided here.
            He who knows others is wise.
            He who knows himself is enlightened.
            -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

were da fielz at

Comment

Player99 you have violated the rules of this site (which you have agreed to obide by registering and accepting the Terms of Service) by requesting information about copyright violation. Consider yourself warned.

It is not uncommon to see patients undergo permanent psychological trauma in the presence of the Sphere, before the nerve stapler has even been strapped into position. Its effect on the general consciousness of the culture is profound: husbands have seen wives go inside, and mothers their children. Dr. Xynan left the surface of the sphere semitranslucent for a reason. You can hear them in there; you can see them. It is a thing of terrible beauty.

-- Baron Klim, "The Music of the Spheres"
                SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
                The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

Working...
                X