No announcement yet.

How exactly do bureacracy drones work?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How exactly do bureacracy drones work?

I find the whole bureaucracy drone thing a bit confusing.
    I go about my games on standard sized maps, and I plant 6 bases. The 7th triggers the bureaucracy warning.

Can someone tell me the exact workings of the bureaucracy warnings, like how many drones appear, at what base numbers and in what size bases. It's probably a simple rule, but I just don't get it! Thanks!
    Last edited by EscapedGoat; February 6, 2006, 14:40.

B-drones have been worked out in great detail. Do a search!

The simple formula is:
    b-drone limit = sqrt(map_width * map_height / 3200) * (4 + effic) * 3 / 2

3 is derived from (8 - diff) on transcend
    effic is bounded below at 0

At 1*limit, you have no b-drones
    At 2*limit, you have 1 b-drone/city
    At 3*limit, you have 2 b-drones/city, and so on

You can never have more b-drones in a city than its size. As a consequence, Lal will never have riots at a size 1 base due to b-drones alone. [/CT]
    if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

Yep very simple rule ....
      Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

I wasn't communicating very well here...

I have known about the BW limit formula for a while, but what I did not understand was the DISTRIBUTION of the drones that appeared.

Your post cleared that up a little. This post did the rest(scroll down a little):

You're right, searching does help

Comment

Working...
        X