Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NanoDingo

What about the High Morale Ability?
    Only units with an actual weapon in the weapons slot can choose this.
    He's got the Midas touch.
    But he touched it too much!
    Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

Originally posted by Kataphraktoi
      i notice theres alot of articles that were never gotten to...
      There are two just waiting for buster to put them online. I can't do much about it.
      Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
      Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

At last I got some spare time for playtesting and found out you're perfectly right, Maniac. Although 'green' PT morale does _not_ show in the scenario editor (no matter what you set it's always 'disciplined'), checking different combinations of PROBE factor, Wealth and morale-enhancing facs proves that Probes do start as 'green'.

There's only one thing I don't get and don't like in your theory: if PTs can be 'green', why can't they be 'very green'? I tried to set that, but with no apparent effect. Strange...

Maniac, speaking about your article, I know very well what you mean. I wanted to write an article about SE settings for mod purposes, but have found no time for 2 or 3 weeks. Maybe next weekend...
        But if you needed any help with that probe morale text, we could work on it together, that would certainly up the chances of its ever coming into existence.

Oh, one sidenote: unlike morale-enhancing facs, Covert Ops Center doesn't get the morale halving penalty under Wealth.

Does anyone get the link to an old thread about Morale, with all combinations of SE, morale facs, Children Creches and whatnots? I remember there was one extensive thread that covered it all.

Comment

I don't know about a thread about morale, but here's my (currently hidden) academy article about it:

Don't look at buster added notes. Almost all of it is wrong to my knowledge and will be removed before the article goes fully public, so he said.

Comment

Don't look at buster added notes. Almost all of it is wrong to my knowledge and will be removed before the article goes fully public, so he said.
            the part where *** seperates it?
            if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

Originally posted by Kataphraktoi
              the part where *** seperates it?
              buster already removed his comments so I see.

Comment

Working...
              X