No announcement yet.

Help needed: DirectX errors on IPX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ehrm, I think that that was what I in black talk tried to say in #5 - I was just too lazy to do a proper research such as our friend in despair Petek has done.

@ Petek.
    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Argghh... my thought's exactly, bin - it was too bloody obvious to regard ...

Many thanks Petek!
      I love the tick of the Geiger counter in the morning. It's the sound of... victory! :D
      LoD - Owner/Webmaster of civ.org.pl
      civ.org.pl's Discussion Forums and Multiplayer System for SMAC and Civs 2-4

Comment

Thanks for all the kind words.

BlackCat -- That's right, your earlier post was spot on.

LoD -- Let us know if this actually fixes the problem so I can add it to the FAQ. Thanks.

Well, back to Civ 4!
        "The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote."
        -- Kosh

Comment

BlackCat: Petek is right, and I was (in a sense) wrong - what you were saying would definately lead me to the root of the problem eventually .

Petek: Of course, I'll certainly will!
          I love the tick of the Geiger counter in the morning. It's the sound of... victory! :D
          LoD - Owner/Webmaster of civ.org.pl
          civ.org.pl's Discussion Forums and Multiplayer System for SMAC and Civs 2-4

Comment

Working...
          X